A RicH Decadent pasta Dish
You will Need:
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 shallot, minced
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 sprigs thyme leaves stripped and finely chopped
- 50gm mixed mushrooms, sliced
- Quarter cup red wine
- 1 cup cream
- 2 tablespoons Pukara Estate Truffle flavoured Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 5 sprigs parsley leaves removed and roughly chopped
- 230gm linguini cooked al-dente
Melt the butter in a skillet over medium heat. Add the shallot and garlic, saute until the shallot becomes translucent. Add the thyme and mushrooms; turn the heat up to medium-high. Cook until the mushrooms are tender, about 4 minutes.
Add the wine, and reduce. When the wine has almost reduced, add the cream. Cook the cream until it forms a thick sauce, about five minutes, stirring through the Truffle oil throughout this time.
Add the cooked pasta to the sauce and stir well. Sprinkle with chopped parsley and serve immediately.